DotKernel is a collection of
PSR-7 Middleware applications
built on top of Zend Expressive microframework.
It is composed of a set of custom and extended Zend Framework components.
DotKernel is built around the PSR-11 dependency container. We have chosen Zend Service Manager as our default implementation.
Get Started with Zend Service Manager
Among the various routing implementations compatible with Expressive, we have chosen FastRoute as DotKernel's default routing library.
Get started with FastRoute
- dot-authentication: core authentication interfaces
- dot-authentication-service (zend-authentication): concrete authentication implementation based on zend-authentication adapters
- dot-authentication-web: simple login/logout web flow leveraging dot-authentication
- dot-user: configurable user component provinding common user functionality
- dot-controller: controller-like middleware for zend-expressive